We aim to provide the best User experience to our Users beginning from placing order and/or booking an appointment to initiating a return. While transacting on the Platform, you can expect a hassle-free experience in returning the Product and cancelling the Services that you have ordered/booked and can rely on us as your preferred shopping destination or Service location.
This return, refund, and cancellation refund policy (“Policy”), together with the Terms and Conditions sets out Sipmax Pharma’s procedures and policies in accepting: (a) Return, (b) Refund, and (c) Cancellation thereof. Any return or cancellation of Products or Services by you are subject to the terms and conditions set out under this Policy.
- APPLICABILITY OF POLICY
- (A) By agreeing to use the Platform and/or placing a request for purchase of Product(s) and/or Services on the Platform, you agree to be bound by the terms contained in this Policy without modification. If you do not agree to the terms contained in this Policy, you are advised not to transact on the Platform.
- (B) Please note that we may from time to time change the terms of the Policy that govern your return, refund and cancellation of an order for Products on the Platform. Every time you wish to use the Platform, please check the Policy to ensure you understand the terms and conditions that apply at that time.
- TERMS FOR CANCELLATION, RETURN AND REFUND OF ORDERS
Please carefully read all the parts to understand the conditions applicable in case of returns, refunds and cancellation of a Product.
- (A) RETURN POLICY:
We do our best to ensure that the products you order are delivered according to your specifications. However, should you receive an (a) incomplete order, (b) expired product, (c) damaged product, (d) incorrect product, (e) doctor changes the prescription (f) death of a patient, please notify “Sipmax Pharma” Support immediately or within 10 working days of receiving the products, to ensure prompt resolution. Please note that “Sipmax Pharma” will not accept liability for such delivery issues if you fail to notify us within 10 working days of receipt.
User cannot return non-refundable Product; it is User’s responsibility to check whether the Product falls under returnable/non-returnable category before placing an order.
We also understand that various circumstances may compel you to return a product or products that are not defective. In these cases, we may allow the return of unopened, unused products after deducting a 30% restocking charge, ONLY if you notify us within 10 working days of receipt and “Sipmax Pharma” reserves the right to accept or reject the product returned in such scenarios.
RETURN POLICY EXCEPTIONS:
Please note that we are unable to offer replacements or exchanges for the following product categories: Injections, Health Monitor & Equipment and Ortho Support.
Also, Sipmax Pharma reserves the right to refuse returns (or refunds) for certain products, as marked in the respective product pages as “Note: This item cannot be returned for a refund or exchange”.(B) REFUND POLICY:
- (i) Refund Policy:
At Sipmax Pharma, we do our best to ensure that you are completely satisfied with our products. And we are happy to issue a full refund based on the conditions listed below:
Full Refund Possible If:
- you received a defective item;
- the ordered item(s) is lost or damaged during transit.
- you have received the product that has crossed the expiry date
- (ii) Please note: Mode of refund may vary depending on circumstances. If the mode of refund is by Credit/Debit Card or Net Banking, please allow 7 to 10 working days for the credit to appear in your account. While we regret any inconvenience caused by this time frame, it is the bank’s policy that delays the refund timing, and we have no control over that. If the mode of refund is by wallet, credit should be available within 24 hours.
- (iii) Cash on Delivery: In order to process such refunds for COD orders, the User will be required to send an email to email@example.com or call us at +91 70163 26907. Thereafter, the User will receive a refund to his/her wallet or User’s bank account. In case if it is to be refunded to User’s bank account, the User will have to provide a cancelled cheque leaf and accurate bank details.
- (iv) In those cases, the amount shall be refunded back to the source account of the User. If the User chooses to get the amount into the Wallet, then at the time of deactivation of the User’s account, the amount that is unused in his/her wallet account will be transferred back to User’s bank account.
(v) SIPMAX PHARMA shall directly refund to the User’s bank account during situations such as –
- a. When excessive price has been charged/collected from the User and amount needs to be refunded;
- b. Any other cases where Reliance has to refund the amount to the User which righteously belongs to the User.
If the User chooses to get the refund to the wallet during the above-mentioned scenarios [as per clause B(v)], at the time of deactivation of the User’s account, any amount that is unused in the wallet shall be transferred to the User’s Bank account.
How to Request a Refund:
To request a refund, simply email us your order details, including the reason why you’re requesting a refund. We take User feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our quality of service.
- (C) CANCELLATION:
User may cancel the order of a product before it is out for delivery. On the receipt of order cancellation request, your order will be cancelled with immediate effect.
The Website/App shall be only an intermediary connecting the User with the Doctor/registered medical practitioners of the service booked. Once the appointment has been made and a confirmation has been given to the User, the Company shall inform the Doctor/registered medical practitioners who shall render the consult at the agreed time, location and mode provided at the time of booking the service.
We are in no way liable for any deficiency of services if any arises including but not limited to cancellation of order due to unavailability of the Doctor/registered medical practitioners.
Once an appointment has made and it is confirmed at our end, no amount shall be refunded, in the event of a cancellation. However, in certain circumstances, the Company at its discretion shall permit a refund of the full or partial amount if the Doctor/registered medical practitioners becomes unavailable or if an alternative Doctor/registered medical practitioners is arranged to consult. The decision of the Company shall be final in such cases.
- User Complaints
If you have any queries, do call our help desk at +91 70163 26907, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact our User support executives through online chat. We’re here for you!